20100327

Lovely Weekends


My last SATURDAY if im not mistaken...
TTT called me to join his outing on that day since i went home early...
He planned to watch movie at KLCC with his fren, Jones which i known him on Xmas Eve outing b4...
So they came and fetch me at 4 sumthing...
It kinda late so v decided to hav our lunch instead of watching movie...
Jones recommended us to dine in Avenue K...a Shanghainese restaurant...
The food is nice and the environment is kinda peaceful too...
V went to shopping awhile...
After that, v went to fetch Jun and at the same time meet the others...
Our next destination is Putrajaya...
There have HOT BALLOON CARNIVAL at there...


This is my first time...
The place is kinda packed with people and cars...
Besides that, v r able to watch 5 mins fireworks presentation...
Its awesome man... super nice...
V had our din-per nearby IOI mall... Phang Sheng tagged along as well...



The next day which is SUNDAY...
Dad brought us to Low Yat to buy new camera...
I find my fren n he introduced me Canon Ixus 105...
And this is my NEW TOY..





HOW ABOUT THIS WEEKEND??!
HaHa... Well... I went to Genting AGAIN...
And this time...
V do stayed 1 night at First World Hotel...
Im kinda rush...as I forgot to bring many things...
My sleeping suite... extra more clothes... make up set...
I received PS call as I stepped on my doorstep...
So i nid to hurry up...
Luckily my mum allow me to go as i inform her the very last mins...
Thankiu MUM...
Club for awhile as my cousin bro went to Genting wif his frenz...
He got a handsome Indonesian fren...
LOL... kinda interested to him tim...
HAHAHA... JK
The gang hav their gambling session inside the room...
Went out to had our supper at 2am...
Going back to room at 3 sumthing...
They having chit-chatting after that until 4 sumthing...
Wat v do next??
SLEEPING of coz... ^^


Hav to end my post here as i din zZz well last night...
CHAOZ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment