20100428

First ever...


I used to be not EMO...
but somehow we cant escape from it...
I dont know how to describe my feeling now...
n yet i cant let anyone know about it...
I think I will keep it deep inside my heart...

Dont ask me why...
I used to be like that...
Protecting this lil fragile heart from broken...
It may look easy but in fact it is soooo TORTURING...

n yet U will never know because i never told U
Sometimes I wish im a cold-blooded person...
That I wont have any feeling towards others...

But unfortunately, I fall again and again...
Stop giving me H.O.P.E
cause this only make me hurt even more deeper...
Stop bullshitting...
I know it will never happen...
When its really happen, I may leave U far away...

I hope U r just a passbyer in my life...
That helps me in growing...
I cant deny that there are happy memories between us...
But it had already passed...

I cant look back...
Letting U go should be the right choice...
Just do the same to me...
Dont care about me anymore...
I beg U... pleaseeeee
Credits to my FB fren...
He found out this song...

品冠-我以為

Makes me more n more EMO...
The lyrics is so touching~

Anyway...
Im fine...
Dont worry...
Everything should B.O.K



No comments:

Post a Comment