20100511

ILMF...♥


Holla people...
Imma going to post about Mother's Day celebration


Mum is kinda excited on tat day...
She wake up pretty early to dress up herself...
I offered myself to help her do her make up...
While im doing that,
I realized my mum is getting older...
I saw wrinkles and dark spots on her face


Deep inside my heart, i feel terribly...
Mum is alwiz my best fren... V share almost every single thing...
She is my best consultant ever... Everytime when im sad, helpless, she ll definitely right by my side...
Thanks God for that...
Not only my mum...
My dad and my lil bro too...
Im blessed that i got u in my life...


Ok...lets back to the topic...

I brought my mum to tis restaurant...


Important people in my life...


Myself...


Dad + Bro...


Lastly...mummy bday is coming soon...

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment