20091107

IM BACK




Dang Dang Dang Daannggg...
Im back.

I noe I has dumped my blog for quite sum time.

Im sorry...

Was reli busying wif assignments...

N still got 1 more to go... which is the tougher 1...

Duno wat to do about it...
DARN!
Ok... i shud put it aside 1st...

Lets continue wif the happenning...

4 Nov is Carmen bday...
Happy Belated Birthday to u once again...

Hope u like wat v had planned for u...

Eat 3 kinds of cake... OMG... i think i ll hav phobia...

Anyway... everything was going good...

V had 1st celebration wif Kevince n Chris at Piccadilly @PJ

2nd celebration wif APIIT gang at Pan Cafe @ BJ

3rd celebration wif Eugene n Edwin at Look Out Point

I was the make up artist for tat day... wakakakaka

Btw... NOVEMBER is my bday as well...

30 November is MY BIG DAY... wooohooo

Planning on it ad...

But i guess everybody ll bz wif their assignment but nvm...

I ll still dress up prettily and coolly for myself...

Since its my 20th... no longer 1 in front...

So i muz celebrate it no matter how...

Lol...i cant wait...

But on the other hand...it is the due date for the DWDS assignment

Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment