20091028

Another busy week to go....

Gonna update a simple post...coz i reli hav no idea to write wat...
Wat a tiring week for me... I guess i reli in a TENSION+STRESS condition...since my pimples pop-out and i cant zZz well at nite... Im having INSOMNIA... So sad...
N yet im still worrying my MAP n BFP lab test... GOD BLESS ME YA...
I wish to done all the assignments a.s.a.p
So tat...i can hav enuf zZz n rest...
For sure...i ll reward myself by having a good meal... buying stuff... catch a movie... sing k n so on...
Btw...last week was Alex big day so tat v decided to go sing k n celebrate it.
Quite enjoy the singing session wif bunch of them...
HaHaHa...especially the birthday songs...so damn funny lo...
V still got 2nd round after tat...4 of us (JC2) were heading to TS to meet Eugene n Edwin. Carmen was decided to cut her long hair...
At 1st...i got a shock...however the result is not bad...a brand new of Carmen Yong.
Next week~~~ Carmen bday 4-11-2009... Enjoy ur day ya... Hav a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment