20091018

Take a break

Sigh~~ still continue rushing my assignments... Wat a DAMN... Spending few minutes to update my blog... n giv myself sum time to breath... Mm...nth special happens on last week... still the same routine... going to APIIT...n then bak to my hse...n then go to yam cha... Due to Deepavali...i got 3 days holiday... HaHa... Im staying at hum on Friday until the time my stomach craving for food... HaHa... Pulling my godbro to accompany me for supper. How bout Saturday?? HaHa... Went to Pavilion n hav a assignment-ing session for awhile...n then went hum...n continue my assignment at my hum again... Sigh~~ *Wink* N FINALLY...it is Sunday... Sunday = Family day = Shopping day... HaHaHa... Bought few clothes for myself... Love them bcoz quite match wif my style... Yea... N my bro bought his Levi's jeans... N im still seaching for 1 pair of sandal n 1 pair of flat. I dun hav shoe to wear...all high heels... Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment