20091005

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival/Happy Mooncake Festival/中秋节快乐


中秋节快乐... everyone... Feels so happy can celebrate wif family + frens... Mm...actually nothing much happened on tat day... Early in the morning... dad n mum get prepared...cooking delicious dishes for our dinner. Well...took my dinner pretty early on tat day...around 6pm?? My gang decided to hav our own celebration later on... So Chris Wong r coming to fetch me... I saw many 'hung ming tang' at the sky along the MRR2 highway... damn NICE... Nvr play b4 tats y i wish i can play as well... Reach Jun's hse playground i think around 10 sumthing... started to play the candles n tanglung... Wind blows quite strongly tat nite... Hard to enlighten the candles... Makes Jun very 'mang chan' and she lau gei... HaHa... so Q... Finally v managed to enlighten all the candles...wif our alphabet names... Double 'J' n one 'C'. The boys r bz wif the tanglungs... After tat v bak to Kher Sim's hse n calling Mei Fung out as well... Playing at there again... I was complaining...coz im hungry... Around 12 sumthing...v get into the car n went to McD Drive Thru. Having my supper inside the car due to some silly ideas... Guess wat... v went to learn car... HaHa... quite funny... After tat headed to Puchong hill for awhile n went bak hum... Reaching my hse around 3am... *Exhausted*

No comments:

Post a Comment