20091001

Stressful week

Tis whole month gonna be a stressful month due to ASSIGNMENTS... All of them r damn hard... Wish it could be as easier as TARC last time... But the fact is totally different now... Argghh... I juz hope tat my life could be simple... Well... me, Carmen n Jun was planning to do assignment 2gether... so Kevince n Chris r going to fetch us... V headed to McD n having our supper...i guess. HaHa...Carmen is treating me n Kevince McFlurry since she lose in the bet... Due to some problems...v changed our location to Gilly Cafe... But ended up...3 of them watching The Unbelievable... Me n Jun were not dare to c the movie... It is so scary and haunted me... I zZz at 4am tat nite... The next day which is Tuesday... Eugene n Edwin were calling us to yam cha after the class ends... So v hang out at Kuchai Lama Station 1 for awhile... The service provided is reli 'good'... At 1st...I ordered Chicken & Cheese Pizza... Waiting for awhile...the waiter told me tat it is sold out... Ok...its fine...I order Ham Sandwich Roll...n wait for awhile again... The other waiter told me tat both of the dishes r available now...so i changed it bak to Chicken & Cheese Pizza... Tis process took more than 30 mins b4 i get my meal... Lost my appetite coz waiting for so long... Wednesday is a EMO day for me coz sumthing happened...n i reli felt very unhappy + angry for tat... Juz let it be... Dun wanna think about it... Headed to eat curry mee after class wif the kisiao gang. Carmen + Edwin + Eugene = Funny. HaHa... Nvr tot tat v ll meet Kevince n Chris at there oso... *Nid to thx + praise someone* coz tum-ing me... HaHaHa... 2day is kinda funny... me, Mei Fung, Carmen n Jun went to eat Pizza Hut during break time... Tshien's gang...Joshua...Dexter n Ali Sadri tagged along as well... Sumthing happened inside the car... A super duper lame joke... So fish in front of a handsome guy... *Dog = Duck, Roasted Dog = Roasted Duck* New theme for 2day... Well...going to sing k wif the kisiao gang 2molo after class... Yea~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment