20100201

Tiring weekdays + weekend


I have been go thru a tiring weekdays + weekend
Bcoz of working...
Although im juz standing for 3 hours per day but duno y i feel tired
I wonder how i survive in PC fair last time wearing high heels
Arrghh... i still got 4 days to go...
I nid a foot massage or spa massage badly...
Mmm...


Last Friday went to Chris Wong 21th birthday bash...
V bought a colorful undies for him...
HaHaHa...
Hope he ll like it...


Kissing scene*

The BABY

 

Love him til the max*


The next day... went to TS wif 3rd sis...
Accompany her to shopping...
At the end... i wan buy geh things more than her...
1 bag, 1 pair of flat, 1 skirt n 1 dress...
Gonna bang myself on wall...
After tat, yam cha session


S-U-N-D-A-Y
Having brunch wif my BOI...
He accompany me awhile n i nid to go to work
N he nid to rush back to UKM...
After work... shopping n having dinner wif family at Pavilion...
Hoho...supper at Steven's Corner
Lastly...lay on my bed n zZzzzzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment