20100228

Update for CNY

Hey dudes...
Im back...
Sorry for neglected my blog...
Im juz finish my MS exam...
N today will be the very last day for the Chinese New Year (Chor 15)
Gotta enjoy it to the max...
Well...i gotta update about wat i hav done during my CNY holiday...

Chor 1 a.k.a Valentine Day
Wake up > Clean up > Open CNY songs n TV > Breakfast > Wish mum and dad > Getz angpau > Dress up > Make up > Go to big uncle's house and bai nin > Gather there > Lunch wif all my relatives > Go to bai nin again a.k.a big nanny's hse > Dinner wif family > Go home > Eat chocolate while talking to boyf > Sleep

AND
HERE GOES THE PICS*

 
mum, dad

Chor 2
Wake up > Clean up > Switch ON the TV > Brunch > Dress up > Make up > Go to nanny's younger bro a.k.a 'kao gong''s hse > Gather there > Go to big 'kao fu's hse > Go to my cousin sis's hse to visit her newborn baby a.k.a my niece > Dinner > Go home > Sleep

PICS*

 
mum, dad again

Chor 3
Staying at home...

Chor 4
Go to boyf's hse > M.O.V.I.E

Chor 5
Going to MidValley and Gardens to shopping > Tian Hao Gong to pray > Go home > Watch TV > Sleep

PICS*



bro, mum, dad

 
 mum, dad

  
 Ox year

  
Tiger year

  
 Snake year

  
 Dog year

Chor 6
Outing wif Carmen > M.O.V.I.E > Go to second 'kao fu's hse > Go home > Watch TV > Sleep

PICS*
 


Chor 7
Staying at home > Night outing > Go home > Sleep

Chor 8
Lou sang + Bai nin trip > Jun's hse > Go home > Sleep

PICS*

 
Thanks to Phang Phang for fetching us


 mahjung + blackjack + sing k   time

  Phang Phang bought us Ferrero Rocher

 MAKAN time

 More upcoming photos~~~


PS: 2 newborn babies a.k.a nephew n niece as my new family members...  


No comments:

Post a Comment