20100620

Happy Father's Day

M.U.M and D.A.D are important asset in a F.A.M.I.L.Y
Both of them sacrified their life, their time and give lotsa efforts in a family
D.A.D keeps on fighting at outside while M.U.M supervise the family
D.A.D usually have a fierce and cool face in order to control the family and seldom express their feeling...in order word noob in verbal but they prove it by action! 
My dad although not feeling well but he still resist to go to work...
I duno why~
Maybe he feels that he got the responsibility on his work and family because he is the finance supporter in this family
So no matter how he will force himself to do so...
Besides that, dad is alwiz by my side when im sick... He accompany me for the whole night in the hospital for twice!
I can see him heartache when he saw me suffering...
D.A.D and M.U.M both are so 'WAI DAI'
So people... Dont forget to sayang ur dad...refresh what they had done for u guys...mayb they had secretly done something for u which u didnt notice at all...
Sometimes they might like to scold u...but this also means that they care for u...
So dont alwiz think that ur family do not love u...
The whole world may leave u but ur family wont...
They alwiz welcome u home whenever u face any difficulties at outside...
I feel lucky to have a complete and loving family
For the past 21 years u had take care of me and now is my turn to take care of u... It is the time for u to enjoy wif mummy... Dont worry...if anything happen we will stay united as ONE family


Here im wanna wish my DAD stays strong and healthy always... Disease leave far far from u... Problems out of ur mind... Happiness stays by urside... N lastly HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


2day gonna celebrate this occasion wif ya...

Photos will be uploaded ~


No comments:

Post a Comment