20100704

Brazil, Argentina, Germany...

Yeah...!!! GERMANY ROCKS!!!
As i predict...Germany won against Argentina...
But lotsa of my frens support Argentina team...
They said im silly coz i bet for Germany...
FYI...Brazil, Argentina n Germany are my favourite teams...
But after my calculation, I think Germany will win...so i just bet
But i cant believe the score will be so high... 4-0
OMG...at the same time i feel sad for Argentina...
The most disappointing match will be Brazil...
Im so sad coz the team lose...
Feels like crying...
How can they lose to Netherlands???
Nvm... Germany will win against Spain n Netherlands...
N grab back the World Cup Trophy...Woohooo ~


Pleaseeeee give me a good match on this 8 July... Germany...
Lets rock the world upside down...

No comments:

Post a Comment