20100722

The End of Holidayyy

Time to back to blogging...
Sorry for those who consistently reading my blog...
I know that I havent update my blog for like 2 weeks??
HaHaHaHaHa...
FYI, I had been spending my holiday working in GE while everyone is having fun...

Sounds so hardworking isnt it??
HaHaHaHaHa...
This is what I gonna do after spending my money like opening the water pipe...

Well...i really do enjoying my working time...
Meeting new people in a totally new environment...
This is my first ever formal job...sitting inside the office and do the clerical stuffs...
Glad to meet my GE gang...
They are totally awesome...
We spend time discussing every single topic from cooking recipes to perfumes...
And last but not least gossiping bitches in our office...

 Anis*
 Kak Azie*
Kak Izan & Sya*
Iza*
 Anis & Yogi*

There are few bitches in my department...
And they are totally pissing me off...
Normally they ruined my mood early in the morning...
I duno why they like to backstabbing people...
So you think you are the boss now??
 U can do whatever you like and the thing you did is always right whereas other people is just bullshitting??
And i need to listen to your craps??
We are in the same level and I respect you because you are senior...
You did wrong and u can scold other people loudly??
Im so interested to meet the person who taught you all these bullshit...
Feels pity to you because you live so long with craps...and talk with no brain...

Working needs teamwork especially in my department, so you have to make sure your job is well-done...before proceed to another stage...
So when u did lil bit error...it cause lotsa troubles for me...
And i nid to 'zap sau mei'...
I never see those people who so thick face...
Other people do wrong you can scold them
And when is your turn to do wrong...people scold you...you can take grandmother stories out and scold them even louder...
Please mind your attitude ya...as you remain like this...you ll never be success...

Ok...finish all my complaints... Phewww
Cant wait for this upcoming Saturday...
Will have a farewell party with my GE gang...
Seriously will miss them alots...
And thanks for teaching me when im newbie...
I gained alots and it totally a memorable memory for me...

1 week left... And they started to mm shek dak me and called me dont resign...
HaHaHaHaHaHa


Is time to back to school...and begins my final year life...



No comments:

Post a Comment