20110120

Short recap


Well...if you're close to me...then you must been noticed that Im back to  S-I-N-G-L-E life...
Ohhh...imma single lady...single lady... Ohhh...imma single lady~ (song*)
Hmmm...overall I would say it is a beautiful nightmare... HaHaHa
Seriously...I thought it can lasts but once again disappointed me
I thought we can hold our hands til the end... (okay...i know im stupidsillyridiculous)
But its all you told me... (okay...im stupidsillyinfinitytimestobelieveinyou)
So guys...never ever try long distance relationship... (bear in mind)
Hopefully it wont happen in my life again~ pleeeaasse Im fcuking tiring with all these craps
I thought myself would drop my tears but I didnt
Eventhough I keep on listening to super sad songs...
What the heck happen on me??!!


The next morning Im still able to enjoy my lovely morning wif papa and mama
I brought them to Levain for our brunch...hehe
Like nothin' happen at all...
Aint look like people who just broke up...


But not until I saw the pictures...
My heart starts "terasa"
In a second, I took my mobile and viewed back the messages he sent to me...
And I started to deleted it...
But I still kept some of them...
Somehow...I wish to keep it as memory
But after the break up issue, I doesnt seem to know this person...he seems like a stranger to me...I dont know what person he is...what his mind's thinking...I have no idea
All awhile you're just PRETENDING??!!
WHAT-THE-FUCK you're just totally scary!
But Im no longer care cause you've become a Past Tense to me...
YEAAAHHH!!!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment