20110117

to-buy-list

 Dong Dong Dong Qiang~
Dong Dong Dong Qiang~
Dong Dong Dong Qiang Qiang~
Dong Dong Dong Qiang!




Ohh people...
Guess what... Chinese New Year is coming real soon
Mmmm...two more weeks to go?
I bet your guys must had started your shopping spreeeee~
If your are NOT...
Then I have a question to ask you
"What are you waiting for?"
Apparently, most of the shops and departmental stores are having their sale now
So it is the perfect time for you to spend


But seriously not many goodies that catches my eyes...
So end up I bought very berry few things
Compare to mum, dad and lil bro, mine consider few
There is a good side thou
So that I can spend more money at Hong Kong  (evil smile*)
After listening to Mr Tan, I found out that 2k is so not enough for me to spend
So Imma gonna exchange another 1k
This time Im gonna spend till my ass drop


Okay...Chinese-New-Year to-buy-list


1.   SHIRT? checked
2.   PANT? checked
3.   SKIRT? checked
4.   JACKET? checked
5.   DRESS? waiting list
6.   LINGERIE? waiting list
7.   BAG? waiting list
8.   BELT? checked
9.   ACCESSORIES? checked
10. COSMESTIC? waiting list
11. MAKE UP TOOL? waiting list
12. SNEAKER? checked
13. HEELS? waiting list

Tomorrow need to clean up and decorate the house
As well as my wardrobe
Gonna separate the want and dont want
And donate!
Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment