20110227

Hong Kong Feb'11 Day 2

Continue with Day 2 ~
Dated my eldest aunt (yi ma) and her husband (yi cheung)
Honestly, this is the second time i met my yi ma and the very first time met my yi cheung
For a 90 years old ++ uncle...i think that my yi cheong quite yao yeng and handsome...dont u think so?
And tell you something ~
He walks faster than me
Aint no kidding!

Well...after having our breakfast buffet inside the hotel
We went to took MRT to reach my aunt's house which located at Fortress Hill


MRT has becomes my best friend during my stay at Hong Kong
Teeeeeheeeee ~


I realized that Hong Kong people love to use touch screen so much ~
*From what I had observed inside the train*
Rarely to see them using some kind of keypad or qwerty phone
Mostly are I-4


And finally we reached their house

Hong Kong style of CNY thingy


Can you see the 'tong lin zhi'?
HaHaHaHaHa... I watched too much of drama



Ohhh...and one thing
Can you see we're stepping into the house with our shoes?
Hong Kong style : No need to take off the shoes
Exactly what we saw inside those Hong Kong dramasss


Group pic...yoooo
Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


Take 4


Went for lunch with them after that


Waiting for the table ~ ps: i dont know the old couple sitting next to me
I found out that you have to wait for table or queue-ing if u want to fill up your stomach
So please dont go with empty stomach




After filling up our stomach...did lil shopping at SOGO
They got 12 floors ~ cool isnt? HaHaHa




The road fulled of people at night~

After SOGO, rushed back to meet my yi ma's family for our family reunion dinner

Too busy with the food and Im shy to take pic...so no pic

Basically...spent the whole day with my yi ma and yi cheung

And told you what

My yi ma is a volunteer...this year she is 80 years old

Awesome isnt?

My dad say he gonna follow my yi ma footstep



No comments:

Post a Comment