20110308

Hong Kong Feb'11 Day 3

I know I have been neglected you
Im sorry
Have to find hard cash to pay my debts weeiiii
Working for MIFF 2011 at PWTC from March 1 until 4
Its a pretty relaxing, easy and bore job
And I found out that man are f* realistic
I would say 90% of them


Alright, I dont know whether I should continue with my trip cause I scare you might get bore with it
But somehow I will still posting my Day 3
HaHaHaHaHa ~

As usual...wake up at 8am
Washed up ourselves and prepared to hunt for food
And yeahhh ~


*Australia Dairy Company*


I like the egg <3
Eat bao bao then go shopping!
*ifc mall*
*The Black Store Puma* in chinese = 'Hak Dim'...haha
*Mannings plus*


*Double decker*


*Central Pier*



Next Station








Next pit stop


A M-U-S-T TRY EGG TART





Welcome to Lan Kwai Fong



At night
Chap Goh Mei Lantern Festival ~





*Clock Tower*


Yooo ~ Victoria Harbour




Heeee ~ Avenue of Stars




*Bruce Lee - Chinese Kungfu*







No comments:

Post a Comment