20110312

周杰伦 in the House

Suddenly got the urge to post about 周杰伦超時代演唱會
Although its 2am now

Jay Chou really did a great job here...
People were so high~ Including me of course
Screaming until lose my voice...hehe
And I need to thanks 'xiao ang ang' aka boss for the ticket...well...should be millions of thanks
Both of his siss are nice...



Alright...photo above is not belong to me...
I just want to show you the people...
Im sitting at the opposite side

The concert begins with Jay Chou in 3D or 4D...i dont know
And then DANG DANG














Jay Chou duet with Lara (Snake Dance)



Mmm...please forgive me as I cant recall all so I will let the pictures to do the talking







Jay Chou can dance! Like seriously pro




Surrounded by hot chicks (BTW...I thought Msia wont let them wear like this)



C'mon baby...lets singalong~




Jay with his red orangish mic~
And what's next??!
P.I.A.N.O
The part where everyone waiting for
He is so talented...the way he plays the piano just make the heart melts




The piano is just so special and truly belong to him - 周杰伦
Pink roses were on the piano
If Iam not mistaken...he plays 3 songs...


He dance again~ Actually he dance more than that


4D show back again
The effects are like WOW


So many Jay Chou ~ ~
Guess who is the real one...hehe


Special guest named Gary
Jay Chou bring along four special guests to his concert
First was Lara
Second - Cindy Yuan
Third - Lan Hua Bros
Fourth - Gary



The first part of ENCORE



Jay Chou and Lara duet Shan Hu Hai
Fans all singalong with them

The second as well as last part of ENCORE
Jay Chou sang 7 Li Xiang and Nunchucks if Iam not mistaken
When he sang Nunchucks
Its like the most 'high' part
Fans get to interact with him with 'Her Her Haa Hee'
And everyone stood up


It is a very awesome concert
When the time he express his feeling on the screen (xiao ang ang translated to me)
I almost cry
He thanks to his fans for supporting and accompany him for the ups and downs throughout the 10 years
And showed back his previous albums, songs, movies, awards which we get to know him for the very first time
周杰伦 YOU ARE THE MAN
And see you in April-May in Malaysia
Hope you will be back for more incredible concerts and movies
Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment