20101215

An introduction ♥

As I mentioned in my previous post, (if you have followed my blog) I will bring you a good news...
Yes...Im about to announce it


"Im officially in a relationship".

LOL
Can give me some claps??
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
So, Im going to do some simple introduction of him


Name : Jin Koh
Age : 21 years old
D.O.B : November 9
P.O.B : Malaysia

Although he is a Malaysian but currently he is studying in US
YA...no doubt this is a long distance relationship again!
Dont ask me why
Cause I dont know
And the distance is getting far
From previous India and now US
US time is late for -14 hours
Mm...but I wont think this could be a problem for us... ^^


He is a Christian (all my previous ex(s) are Buddhist)
He likes basketball and work out
YA...he got a 'wow' body shape
Frankly speaking...I never imagine that my boyf is like this kind
But I get attracted to him because of his heart...LOL


He taught me on how to maintain a relationship and yea~im learning on it
He told me that Im not only live for myself but live for him as well
Ain't no kidding
From now onwards...whatever I want to do...I must think twice!
But the feeling is just like "Two is definitely better than One"
HaHaHaHaHa
Its pretty lovely thou when you know someone is missing and loving you every single time


Simply lovin' HIM~

No comments:

Post a Comment