20101204

Officially legal (Nov30)


Gonna continue with my 21st birthday celebration post
Sigh
I know this is not the time to do such thing
But I just dont have the motivation to start my revision right now
Goddamnit
No matter how I have to force myself to do it!!!
Do you understand Joey Cho??!!!


Alright, back to the topic
On my birthday eve
APIIT gang dated me for karaoke session at very late night
Alex Ang say to celebrate my birthday...so I have to go
However due to Alex Ang's "bad luck", Neway TS has been closed earlier for maintenance
After that, we try our luck in CEO
But the price is really costly
So end up
He bring us to Petaling Street to have our supper


YES...Chicken rice again
Goshhh...why are they like to eat chicken rice so muchh??
Luckily no more chicken rice during the holiday
If not i ll be insane, seriously
BUT
Im very impressed with the roasted pork
Its really yummy
I eat along with the fats
So can you imagine it? HaHaHa
Thats all for my birthday eve, simple celebration with them


The next day, which is my actual day
30 November
Mummy made me red eggs


After that, headed out to Pavilion with Carmen
Had our lunch at Ichiban Boshi


My meal (forgot the name)


Enjoying~



Carmen Yong


The loaf


Tea time~

Next stop, Kaki Corner

The ladies and gentlemen planned for me
I was shocked because i thought it was with TARC gang
But APIIT gang tagged along as well
HAPPY!


 Jun Jun


Tshien aka Uncle


Alex


Eugene

Matt aka Kin Kin

Carmen

My line is very slow~ Cant upload all the pictures
Please forgive
Ohh yaaa...hope my wishes come true~
HeHeHe


Btw...having a nice chat with Jin this evening
More to discover^^


TATA



No comments:

Post a Comment