20101227

Christmas Update!

(Me and the Mickey)

Finally settled down myself~
Have been going out everyday since 23th Dec
Money flows like water which is not good!


Well...this gonna be a Christmas post
Nothin' special with this day
Went out at night with Carmen and JJ
Going to Look Up Point to avoid congested traffic
But this is not a good choice
Haizzzz
You wanna know why?
Because of Gasoline~


Rule of the day~
Each person is compulsory to order a set menu
The food is sucks!
The service is bad!


On the actual day...get myself messed with the parents
Dont feel like staying at home
Coincidentally, PS asked me to out...
My bro wan to tag along with us...so here we go...


GENTING HIGHLANDS!!!
lol
It was a last mins plan...
HaHaHa
Wanted to pay a visit on the Xmas eve with 3rd sis actually
But her boy boy dated her to club...


Went there with SKKYYWAAY
Its have been an ages I didnt step my foot on it
Because Imma phobia with the height
Phewww~safely return btw




LASTLY, I WANTED TO WISH YOU GUYS
"MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"
2011 good start ahead !!!




*Miss Mr Jin Koh*
Imma addicted to him...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment